BMW Auto Repair Specialists: Fort Lauderdale
Autologic provides complete preventive car maintenance and repair on BMW cars.
BMW owners in South Florida well understand the brand’s dedication to quality and its constant pursuit of excellence. Over the past several decades, BMW automobiles have become one of the standards for performance and luxury.
At Autologic, our highly trained technicians understand that dedication, as it’s a primary ingredient in our high level of customer service. Unlike most auto manufacturers, BMW has continually built their line of vehicles with focus on its primary power source – the engine. Our experienced BMW service specialists share that focus, which ensures the highest care goes into servicing, diagnosing and repairing all BMWs – compact, sedan or SUV.
BMW scheduled services are usually grouped into three categories – all of which should be followed to keep the vehicle operating at peak level. Here’s a short look at these typical services:
Oil & Safety service
This service includes these items:
- Replacement of engine oil, oil filter and micro filter
- Reset the maintenance system
- Check brakes, steering linkage and suspension components
- Check engine belts, hoses and coolant level and replace if necessary
- Fluid leaks, wipers and fluid, tire pressure, horn and dashboard warning lights.
BMW Vehicle Check
This comprehensive service includes checking the safety-relevant components of a BMW.
- Braking system, including brake discs, fluid levels and hoses
- Lighting functions: Spotlights, rear lights, fog lights, flashing lights and turn signal indicator
- Oil level and power steering gasket
- Tread depth and tire pressure
Major Service Checks
This is the most thorough service recommended by BMW, which advises that older models (1986 – 1998) receive it every 40,000, 80,000, and 120,000 miles and later models at 60,000 and 120,000 miles.
- Diesel glow plugs and particulate filter
- Tires: Balance, rotation, wheel alignment and reset tire pressure monitor
- Parking brake shoes and linings
- Engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks, coolant and antifreeze protection levels
- Battery load test
- Examine SRS airbag units for damage
- Activate automatic roll-over protection system if equipped) via diagnostic link
Every vehicle – even a Bimmer – needs occasional engine repair and the highly trained staff at Autologic is ready for any challenge. Our BMW specialists are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, ensuring fast and accurate assessment of any problem.
From evaluating and repairing an overheating engine or an electronic navigational system, no one in South Florida knows the innovative technology in a BMW better than the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) technicians at Autologic. We’ve been expertly serving the greater Fort Lauderdale area for more than 36 years.