Mercedes-Benz Auto Repair Fort Lauderdale
Autologic provides preventive car maintenance and repair services on Mercedes-Benz cars.
South Floridians know that to own a Mercedes-Benz is to take pride in ageless design and style. But no matter how much care is taken in maintaining such an elegant machine – it is still a car – and they develop problems. Car trouble is always frustrating and usually an inconvenience – especially when the source of the problem is difficult to pinpoint.
Autologic experts are trained to diagnose and repair all Mercedes Benz automobiles – from classics to the latest models. From timing belt replacement to smog checks, our Mercedes-Benz technicians are dedicated to making sure every Mercedes regains the functions that makes it one of the world’s most distinctive cars.
The engine, whether diesel- or gasoline-powered, is the heart of the whole machine – so keeping it in good condition is vital for the overall health and performance of any class of Mercedes. Checking the oil, coolant, battery, air-filtration are some of the tasks performed regularly in order to ensure a smooth running engine. Even a minor engine issues need immediate professional attention in order to prevent more problems that are serious.
Mercedes-Benz repair is one of our specialties. The Autologic reputation has been built on our ability to solve every problem from complex mechanical diagnostics to basic maintenance or brake repairs. In addition to a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on all parts and labor, our expert services include:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- All scheduled maintenance and repair visits (12,000 to 150,000 miles)
- Mercedes-Benz diagnostics
- Electrical system service and repairs, including battery replacement, alternator diagnosis and wiring problems.
- Computerized controls tested and repaired
- Belt tensioner and water pump pulley replacement
- Cooling system diagnosis and repair
- Electronic ignition switch (EIS) module diagnostics
- Steering and suspension, struts and shocks
- Hydraulic self-leveling suspension system diagnosis and repair
- Manual and automatic transmission service, maintenance and repair
- Brake inspection, service and replacement
A Mercedes is ideal in terms of investment, in part because of the proven track record of being manufactured with long lasting engines and quality parts. It is vital in the case of such finely-tooled cars that repairs should be performed according to specific manufacturing guidelines in order to maintain its already outstanding longevity.
Mercedes Benz owners know and appreciate the history, tradition and innovation engineered into every automobile, so when service, diagnostics or repairs are needed, contact the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Autologic. We’ve been expertly serving the greater Fort Lauderdale area for more than 36 years.