Oil Change Service: Fort Lauderdale
Autologic provides fast, quality oil change services in Fort Lauderdale.
Living in South Florida can be hectic at times, but having a busy lifestyle usually means owning a vehicle. Regular oil changes are a critical part of any vehicle maintenance plan. Even the least mechanically inclined car owner knows that engines contain hundreds of moving components – all of which need oil to operate smoothly.
At Autologic, our expert technicians understand the local lifestyle and the need for our oil change service, which includes an oil and oil filter change, a comprehensive inspection of the air filter, undercarriage, engine and all belts and hoses. All fittings will be lubricated, fluids will be topped off and tire pressure checked.
Scheduling an oil change
While every owner’s manual contains specific advice on scheduling an oil change, many automakers recommend changing the oil and filter every 5,000 to 7,500 miles for vehicles regularly driven under normal conditions. Special engines such as diesels and turbo-charged engines may need more frequent oil changes.
Engine oil should also be changed more often when regularly operating a vehicle under more severe conditions:
- Using high-level, alternate fuel more than half of the time
- Towing or carrying heavy loads
- Spending long periods of time in stop-and-go traffic
- Driving in high-dust areas
- Frequent off-road driving
- Driving on rugged terrain
- Driving or parking in extremely cold, hot or humid climates
Engine oil facts
- When conventional motor oil starts to lose its lubricating ability, it often burns off and thickens into a sludge that inhibits lubrication, causing damage to finely machined parts. Eventually, the lack of lubrication will cause the engine to seize.
- Every oil change should include replacing the oil filter, which collects particles of debris, dirt and metal shavings the oil picks up during normal operation. An old or dirty oil filter is unable to collect those particles when the oil is cycled through it, which can also cause serious damage to the engine.
- Engine oil – whether it’s conventional or synthetic – is first and foremost a lubricant. Regular oil changes performed by an experienced technician will ensure the engine receives proper lubrication, ensuring longevity by allowing it to run at peak efficiency while lowering fuel consumption.
Autologic is a repair and auto care shop in Fort Lauderdale that has been serving the South Florida community for more than 30 years. All of our technicians are ASE (Automotive Science Excellence) certified and dedicated to superior service and customer satisfaction.
Synthetic oil changes only $29.99!