Porsche Repair Specialists
Autologic provides Porsche repair services nation-wide.
When a sports car enthusiast appreciates timeless design and world-class performance, there’s a good chance that he or she is a fan of Porsches in general and the 911 in particular. The German made 911 is one of the longest running models still in production, due in part to its personality, reliability and decades of accumulated street cred. South Florida, with its near perfect weather and long stretches of open road, is the perfect setting for owning and driving any Porsche, but even the finest road machine can occasionally develop problems. At Autologic, our specialized Porsche repair shop is staffed by factory trained technicians with years of experience in servicing and maintaining Porsches – and the 911 is their particular area of expertise.
Porsche Repair Services
All Porsche services – whether for a customer’s personal ride or competition cars integrating state of the art diagnostics with genuine Porsche parts and fluids. Some of the Porsche services Autologic provides
- Scheduled or emergency maintenance and service work – from basic oil changes to major repairs
- In-depth diagnostics for performance, drivability or specific engine problems
- All aspects of scheduled services and mechanical repairs
- Major engine rebuilds, valve jobs and preform ante modifications
- Rebuilt engines and manual transmissions for all Porsche automobiles come with a 2year/50,000mile warranty on all parts and labor
- Autologic specializes on Porsche 911 air-cooled engines
- Street and/or race modifications and upgrades, also include a 2year/50,000mile warranty
- Suspension modifications also available
- Brake and clutch servicing and all general and major repairs available
Our highly trained and experienced Porsche technicians are standing by for any maintenance, service or repair questions about any Porsche model automobile.
Porsche owners know there is no substitute for one of these sports cars, so when service or repairs are needed, contact the ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) and Porsche-certified technicians at Autologic. We’ve been expertly serving the greater Fort Lauderdale area for more than 36 years.
Local and Nation-Wide Porsche Service
Autologic offers free local pickup and delivery. Live out of the state of Florida? No problem. Autologic will arrange for the shipping of a crate engine or transmission exchange.
Want to sell your Porsche? Autologic will give a fair estimate. Contact us to explore all the options.